Sunday, November 15, 2015

Review My Owners Box MLB CubeIts 3 Cube Storage Bench


A several days before. I search for information on the My Owners Box MLB CubeIts 3 Cube Storage Bench, so i would like to describe here.


My Owners Box MLB CubeIts 3 Cube Storage

My Owners Box MLB CubeIts 3 Cube Storage Bench


MBOX1002 Features MLB Collection Padded seating Fiberboard frame Baseball-related graphics Officially licensed product Interior color: White Product Type: Bench Finish: White Frame Material: Manufactured wood Hardware Material: Stainless steel Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 22" Overall Width - Side to Side: 36" Overall Depth - Front to Back: 11.8" Overall Product Weight: 37 lbs Read more




Tags: furniture > other furniture > storage benches



0 comments:

Post a Comment